Team of locally based
across the UK
Specialist Engineering Inspections
In addition to the statutory regulations, there are also industry guidelines and codes of practice relating to a wide range of machinery and equipment. These may include recommendations for inspection or supplementary testing in addition to statutory requirements.
You may also need a specialist inspection where you have concerns or foresee a potential hazard with specific machinery or equipment, where you would benefit from a detailed professional assessment.
Specialist Inspection Services available
ISI are technically competent to provide a full range of engineering inspections – if you need something inspecting – we can do it!
Engineering inspection examples:
- Structural inspections
- Ultrasonic thickness measurement
- Corrosion assessment
- Safety inspections of fixed personnel walkways and ladders in accordance with the working at height regulations and in compliance with BSEN 14122 2001/2004/2010
- Racking and storage system inspections
- Electrical installation inspection and testing
- HSG236 Power press examinations
If you are unsure of the relevant regulations and guidelines which might apply, or are wondering whether a professional assessment may be of value – we’re happy to give advice, just give ISI a call.