Team of locally based
across the UK
PUWER Assessment and Inspection Services
The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER Regs or PUWER 98 regulations) require risks to people’s health and safety, from equipment that they use at work, to be prevented or controlled. In addition to the requirements of PUWER, lifting equipment is also subject to the requirements of the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
The regulations outline for employers the suitability, maintenance and PUWER inspection requirements for ALL equipment used, from simple hand tools to complex process machinery.
ISI provides support and guidance on suitability of work equipment, maintenance and inspection for a wide variety of machinery and process lines and provide reports to satisfy the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER regulation 6). The level of inspection required and the competency of the inspecting person depends on the complexity of the machine.
Click here to see more information about the PUWER regulations >
PUWER 1998 Work Equipment Inspections Service
- ISI provides Inspections and Safety Assessments, resulting in a written report or certificate to show that your machines and any associated guarding systems are suitable, regulation compliant – and ultimately that the machine is safe to use.
- Free impartial advice by phone – whether you have one machine or more
- Equipment survey to identify assessment and inspection requirements (for an agreed fee)
- No-obligation quote for the identified PUWER inspection requirements
- Inspection Service contract and schedule
- PUWER assessment and inspection by friendly, qualified engineers, by appointment
- Immediate feedback should any serious issues be identified
- Summary and review of any queries arising from the PUWER inspection, at the end of the visit
- Written reports by post or via our online reporting system
- ISI will manage the PUWER inspection schedule for you and let you know well in advance when inspections are due
©2017 Industrial Safety Inspections Limited, All rights reserved
Head Office: Lea Lodge, Monwode Lea, Ansley, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0QU, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 1675 481779 | Fax: +44 (0)1675 481 780
Website and Internet Marketing by WSI