Team of locally based
across the UK
Why use ISI for Engineering Inspections?
- A complete partnership for all engineering inspection requirements
- Established independent company with an excellent reputation
- Approved highly trained engineers covering all the UK
- Direct access to key personnel
- Professional, impartial advice
- Competitive pricing
- Quick response to quotation requests
- Systems and technology allow for fast and effective communication and administration
We have expanded our business throughout mainland UK since 1979 due to recommendations and not through advertising or aggressive selling techniques.
The company is engineering led with our emphasis on satisfying the clients’ statutory obligations under current legislation. We take time to understand your business and tailor our service to meet your requirements.
Because we are independent from insurance, servicing companies and government organisations, there can never be a conflict of interest. Reliance can be assured in relation to impartiality and independence to provide clients with a common sense approach and sound engineering judgement.
Technically Competent Engineering Inspectors
You can be assured that ISI is an established, professional and competent organisation with an excellent reputation for technical competence and service.
- We are recognised by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) as competent persons.
- Members of I.N.I.T.A. (Independent National Inspection And Testing Association)
- BSI membership no. 41103158
- Safe Contractor accredited
- Associate Member of SAFed (Safety Assessment Federation)
- We are currently seeking quality certification by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS), the inspection industry’s accreditation body, to achieve ISO / IEC 17020: 2012 Quality Assurance Standard.
Not sure which regulations apply to your equipment?