Team of locally based
across the UK
Inspection Engineer Career Opportunities
As a leading provider of Engineering Inspection Services, ISI are always looking for good technical staff with a positive attitude in a range of locations.
Home based Engineer Surveyor Vacancies across the UK
We are currently recruiting for inspection engineers in:
- North Birmingham
- South Birmingham
- West Midlands / Black Country
- Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire
- Bristol area
- Suffolk / Cambridgeshire / West Norfolk
- North Warwickshire / West Midlands, with the possibility to travel depending on business needs and work load
Engineering Surveyors perform statutory engineering safety inspections of lifting equipment, pressure plant and other machinery. Operating in varied industries and working environments, to ensure our clients compliance with Insurance, legislation and Health & Safety requirements.
Engineer Surveyor Jobs
LOLER / PUWER Safety Inspector / Engineering surveyors required to join an established and growing Inspection and Certification company, performing the varied and interesting role of statutory engineering safety inspections of lifting equipment, pressure plant and machinery/ guarding. Operating in a vast range of industries and working environments, to ensure our clients compliance with Insurance, legislational and Health & Safety requirements.
The successful candidates will possess:
- Min. 5 years practical experience in Lifting and Handling Equipment or Pressure Systems ONC / OND / C&G in Mechanical
- Engineering or HNC /HND or equivalent I.Eng Status.
- A Professional attitude with attention to detail and an enthusiastic approach to engineering.
- Self Discipline with an ability to organise own time, working from home. liaise, advise and satisfy clients inspection requirements.
- Full training and professional development provided although computer literacy is essential.
A competitive remuneration package including salary and potential for bonus dependant on individual and company performance, company car, pension, telephone and expenses, awaits the best candidates for this interesting and varied career with “no two days the same” ethos.
To apply, please send your c.v. to include details of your qualifications, experience, skills and current salary to:
Recruitment, Industrial Safety Inspections Ltd,
Lea Lodge, Ansley, Nuneaton, Warwickshire. CV10 0QU
or email Jamie Inglis – email@example.com